Logistics Manager Siroko
Siroko is looking for a talented, driven and highly analytical Logistics Manager.
👷 Key responsibilities (2+ years of related professional experience)
- Responsible for logistics assignments (import and export) which require use of planning and judgement.
- Determines and develops approaches to administer distribution/logistics processes, procedures and services.
- Drive cross-functional strategic initiatives to improve supply chain efficiency and overall cost structure.
- Continuous communication and coordination with the following departments: Administration, Purchases, Sales and Warehouse.
☝️ Basic Qualifications
- Outstanding written and verbal skills in English.
- Proficiency with Excel.
- Commercial negotiation experience.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a can-do never-give-up attitude.
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a diverse team.
✅ Preferred Qualifications
- Specialized logistics diploma/certification.
- Written and verbal skills in other languages.
📌 We offer you to be part of an innovating project of continuous development, with a team of experienced professionals in a friendly work environment. All within our technological center located in Gijón (Asturias).
👉 Techpump’s benefits 👈
- 🕛 Flexible schedule - Continuous working day on Fridays - Summer work schedule during July and August
- 🏡 Remote work between 20% and 25% of the working day in annual calculation
- 📆 Professional Events and Team Building
- 🗣 Internal/External Conferences
- 🍏 Rest Zone Drinks, Fruit, Snacks, PS, Oculus ...
- 🏋 Gym
- 🚲 Parking for bikes
Join us! 🚀
Copyright © 2007-2018 Techpump Solutions S.L. All rights reserved.